The additional distinction in jewellery is a level V national diploma that can be prepared in one year.
The additional distinction in jewellery is a diploma which allows access to the profession of jeweller, capable of preparing, making and assembling a gemmed jewel.
Be graduated in Jewellery Arts and Techniques CAP
- Study of shaping and volume by stamping
- Study of jewellery developments
- Executing types of shafts, gem-settings, settings
- Study of joints, ratchets, bellows
- Machining and assembly
- Professional jewellery technology
- Translating and interpreting volumes
- Producing jewellery volumes out of plasticine
- Producing volumes and models out of was intended for melting
Gouache representation of materials used in jewellery: metals (yellow gold, grey gold, pink gold), cabochon and faceted gems
- The Great Civilizations from Antiquity to the Modern Day
Share this training