Followed within the framework of an apprenticeship contract, work-study training is a double teaching provided in part at a company, for hands-on training, and concurrently, at Haute École de Joaillerie for theoretical and technological training.
It thus makes it possible to gain real professional experience and a qualification attested by a diploma.
- The Certificate of Professional Aptitude, or CAP Jewellery Arts and Techniques, is a national Level V diploma. It has 3 options: Jewellery, Setting and Polishing.
- The Certification in Jewellery Arts Trades, or BMA in Jewellery, is a national Level 4 Degree. It is offered with 2 options: Jewellery and Polishing.
- The Diploma in Jewellery Arts Trades, or DMA in Jewellery, is a Level 3 degree.
- The CAP in Lapidary is offered with 2 options: Diamond or Coloured Stones.
- The Goldsmithing BMA is offered with 1 option: Mounting-Turning