| Graduate training
Jewellery Arts and Techniques CAP
The Certificate of Professional Aptitude (CAP) Art and Techniques of Jewellery is a national level 3 diploma.
It has 3 options: jewellery, setting and polishing. These diploma courses allow you to master the various techniques of manufacturing, setting or polishing a jewel.
Jewellery Arts and Techniques CAP – Jewellery Option target audience
Training is open to anyone with good manual dexterity and good perception of volumes.
Optional subjects for non-Baccalaureate holders
Additional training mandatory for CAP tests
- French, History and Geography
- Mathematics and Science
- Living Foreign Language: English
- Professional jewellery technologies
- Use of measuring, tracing, cutting, drilling, shaping and welding tools
- Production techniques
- Execution of complete parts
- Translating and interpreting volumes
- Producing jewellery volumes out of plasticine
- Producing volumes and models
- Gouache representation of materials used in jewellery
- Using instruments
- Basic outlines and constructions
- Perspective, enhancement,
The Great Civilizations from
The Jewellery Crafts and Techniques CAP – Jewellery Option opens the doors to the jewellery profession.
Share this training