Context and objectives
The MBA Jewellery Management – design specialisation is a unique programme designed by the Haute Ecole de Joaillerie in keeping with the Jewellery sector’s professional needs.
It is aimed at professionals wishing to broaden their field of expertise or who want to create or buy a business. It is intended also for students interested in building a career in Jewellery. Focussing on jewellery creation, this MBA addresses 3 key components of the Jewellery industry: “History – Market – Trades”.
This part-time programme fits perfectly into students professional life with courses taught 2 evenings a week and Saturday all day over a period of 6 months, followed by a 6-month work placement.
Its classes taught in English (25% of the programme) and its lecturers, who are recognized experts in the Jewellery industry, offer the programme a global perspective on this ecosystem.
The objective of the MBA Jewellery Management – design specialisation is to prepare for management positions in the creative sectors of the jewellery industry: artistic director, collection director, creative studio director.
This training can be completed in its entirety or by blocks. All blocks must be validated for the graduation
Duration / Rhythm
Part-Time: Saturdays (9am- 6pm), Tuesday and Thursday evenings (6pm-9pm).
300 hours over 50 days, 6-month taught courses in HEJ and 6-month work placement
* The price of the trainings can vary according to the speakers.
Understanding the Jewellery ecosystem
- Geopolitics and Jewellery market
- History of Jewellery and Jewellery brands
- Fabrication Processes / Value Chain
- Safety and Security management
- Jewellery industry regulations & Corporate Social Responsibility
Managing a Service/Department
- Team management: employee integration, team dynamics, skills development, conflict management
- Project management: organisation, indicators & change management
- Communication and information
Running a business in the Jewellery industry
- Identify business creation / take-over opportunities: financial diagnosis, market studies, business plan, partners, legal aspects.
- Structure a business take-over: negotiation, implementation of the business plan, legal aspects (HR), staff management.
Design and Create a collection
- Creation marketing: marketing strategy, marketing watch, new concepts development.
- Creation management: creative brief (concept / positioning), creative process and graphic presentation techniques, variations, snapshots.
- Promotion & commercialisation: communication strategy, sales arguments, story-telling.
Partager cette formation :