Training provided in partnership with the Laboratoire Français de Gemmologie
To know and recognise the different qualities and varieties of pearls, fine pearls, cultured pearls, freshwater pearls, seawater pearls.
Training is open to any audience, beginner or similar, with an interest in pearls.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 01 40 26 98 00
38, rue du Louvre, 75002 Paris
- Differences between fine pearls and cultured pearls
- Pearlescent and non-pearlescent pearls
- History of fine pearls: geographical origins
- Identifying seawater pearls, freshwater pearls, treated and untreated pearls, fine pearls and cultured pearls
- Applying knowledge gained
- Observation and practice on numerous samples of fine pearls
Share this training